Arrival to the house
· The payment, discounting the anticipated amount, will be made at the moment of entry once the approval with the booked accommodation has been confirmed. It could be paid in cash or by bank transfer presenting the receipt.
· The customers will fulfill the admission card data including all people that will be accommodate in the house during the stay. Casa Estacio will send this card to the security of the government according to the legislation agreement so presenting the ID will be mandatory.
· The rules of the house will be given at this moment as well and the customer will accept them once he/she signs the datasheet.
During the stay
· If the customers were required to leave the house, for any reason, before the date previously contracted, they are not entitle to full or partial refund of the amount
· Casa Mada has complaint forms available to customers, according to the current rules, in order that they can show their complaints.
· The facilities must be kept in good conditions, as they have been left, and the furniture, appliances cannot be moved. If any breakdown happens will be communicated in the shortest possible time.
· In compliance with the current legislation, smoking is not allowed inside the house.
· Customers are responsible for maintaining the house properly close in its absence, avoiding the foreign people access.
· The accommodation will be exclusively occupied by the registered people. This is fully forbidden accommodating people who are not registered. The house and its facilities are of exclusive using for the people who are accommodated, so guests are not allowed.
· The yard will be maintained perfectly clean, without throwing butts, papers, etc and the plants will be respected.
· Light fire will only be allowed in a conditioned place, such as the barbecue, and being very careful. In summer, it will be possible using vegetal coal and always there are not any prohibition from the Competent Authority
· The house is full rental therefore will be delivered completely clean and will not have any cleaning service during the stay. Once the customers leave the house must be clean.
· If you stay is the house is more than 8 days (7 nights) a change of bed and bath linen will be made.
· A full kitchen set is provided: silverware, kitchenware, glassware, cutlery and kitchen utensils. They must be left clean and properly placed, each one in its proper place.
· Leave the garbage, cans, glass and paper, in the appropriate containers located in the village.
· Do not throw: oils, plastics, leftovers, etc.
· The heating system heats the whole house by radiator and is included in the price of the stay. It should be done a responsible and appropriate use of it, keeping the thermostat at a temperature not higher than 22 degrees.
· The heating, the different electrical appliances and media devices provide comfort to the customers of the house. Enjoy them and make a sense use of them, they are resources with a high cost and its control will let us keep attractive prices.
· The lights of those parts of the house which are not being used must be off, with the aim of promoting the energetic saving.
· When you use the dishwasher and the washing machine try to use them when it is full and using the economic programs.
There is a telephone for the customers with a prepayment card for emergency callings.